Job Title: Operation & MIS Manager
Eric Zhang & Associates LLP is a full-service accounting firm serving clients throughout the City of Industry area and dedicated to providing our clients with professional, personalized services and guidance with a wide range of financial and business issues. Our expertise ranges from tax management and accounting to in-depth services such as audits, financial statement preparation, and financial planning. By combining our expertise, experience, and teamwork, we assure that every client receives the close analysis and attention they deserve. Our dedication to high standards, hiring of seasoned tax professionals, and strong work ethic are the reasons our clients return year after year.
Eric Zhang & Associates LLP is a firm with multiple branches located both domestically and internationally. With employees across the globe, Eric Zhang & Associates has a need to digitize, centralize, and better organize its information systems to enable more streamlined operations, better inter-office cooperation, and more efficient management across its branches. Therefore, the firm seeks the professional services of an Operation & MIS Manager to manage Eric Zhang & Associates LLP’s information systems, and implement operational policies determined by upper management regarding access to company data. The Manager will supervise staff for operations and related assignments. The Manager will also ensure the availability of data and network services by coordinating IT activities in order to effectively manage operations.
The hired individual will be responsible for the following duties:
- Implement an information management system and data management policies that streamline operations by facilitating efficient, legal, and secure access to electronic content.
- Implement electronic document processing, retrieval, and distribution systems in collaboration with other IT specialists.
- Conduct assessments to identify the operational processes and document management requirements of end users.
- Monitor data activity to maintain compliance with records and document management laws and regulations.
- Administer document and system access rights and revision control to ensure security of system and integrity of master documents.
- Exercise security surveillance over document processing, reproduction, distribution, storage, or archiving.
Information Technology Management
- Evaluate the firm’s technology use and needs and recommend improvements, such as hardware and software upgrades.
- Consult with management to assess firm computing needs and system requirements.
- Develop computer information resources for data security and control, strategic computing, and disaster recovery.
- Assign and review the work of IT workers.
- Manage backup servers and security software to safekeep electronic documents and data.
- Stay abreast of advances in information technology for potential upgrades to IT systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, electronic engineering, or microelectronic technology.
- 3 years of experience in global operations and strategic management planning particularly in maintaining and developing business relationships with international clients and coordinating with associates in establishing international operations.
- Knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software (e.g. SAP).